Moringa powder, made from the leaves of the moringa tree, has a number od science backed benefits and medicinal uses. This superfood has been used as a traditional remedy in phytomedicine and ayurvedic healing for thousands of years.
- It’s a source of plant based protein
- It can help your sex life.
- It may help balance hormones.
- It could protect the liver.
- It can help fight free radicals.
- It may reduce inflammation.
- It helps balance blood sugar.
- It may improve digestion.
- It can support brain health.
9-octadecenoic acid, ascorbic acid, dihexadeconoate, 14-methyl-8-hexadecenal, 4-hydroxyl-4-methyl-2-pentanone, phytol, octadecamethyl
There is some scientific evidence that Moringa may be useful in increasing the production of breast milk in nursing women. Although, not enough scientific evidence is available for whether it may be safe for the baby.
Moringa has antifertility and anti-implantation properties. So it is generally advised to avoid Moringa or consult your doctor before taking Moringa or Moringa supplements during pregnancy