Char Magaz is a classical powdered formulation or recipe that consists of 4 types of melon seed kernels which are pumpkin, cucumber, watermelon, and cantaloupe (i.e. rockmelon). In literal terms, ‘char’ means four, and magaz signify ‘brains’, i.e. four seed kernels that enhance cognitive abilities and brain functions and also increase memory. Char Magaz is a unique blend of 4 brain-boosting seeds mainly of the melon family that are full of vitamins and minerals, proteins, fatty acids, offering surprising health benefits. Traditional medicine is a treasure trove of herbal remedies, offering solutions for improving memory and enhancing cognitive skills. Be it improving brain functioning, enhancing the skin, promoting cardiac functioning, diminishing memory loss and for overall health and stamina, these four melon seeds do it all.
- Improves cognitive functioning.
- Regulates diabetes.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Enhances cardiac functioning.
- Facilitates weight gain.
- Reduces high cholesterol.
- Supports organs and system.
- Helps in nervous disorders.
- Treats hair and nails growth.
- Improve immune system.
- Treating migraines, insomnia, and depressive disorders.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Improve bone and teeth health.
- Discharge intestinal worms.
Cucumis Melo are rich in Folate, Zinc, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Calcium, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B2. They are an excellent source of plant-based protein.