Qarahine is an effective unani medication for management of peptic and gastric ulcer. It is the result of continued research on unani ingredients by Hamdard. It is quite helpful in the management of acute and chronic gastritis, amoebic and bacillary dysentery & diarrhea. It helps & reduces stomach acid release & also helps in protecting the mucosal lining of the stomach and intestine.
“Each 3gm sachet contains
Glycyrrhiza glabra 1.846 gm
Cochlospermum gossypium 0.615 gm
Pistacia lentiscus 0.309 gm
Red ochre 0.102 gm
Hydrated magnesium silicate 0.050 gm
Lapis lazuli 0.039 gm
Silicate of magnesia & ferrum 0.039 gm
- Protects gastrointestinal mucosal lining
- Strengthens the stomach
- It also helps in healing of gastric & peptic ulcer.
- It also helps and stimulates the immune system.
- It also minimizes the chances of bleeding from ulcer
- It helps and effectively reduces the effects of Food Poisoning
- It helps in healing stomach ulcers.
“Store in cool dry place and protect from light.
Use as directed by the physician.
Keep out of the reach of children.”