Mifta herbal laxative is a carefully selected combination of natural ingredients which are safe, effective and helpful for smooth movements of bowels which results in effortless passage of stool. By stimulating the digestive process it helps in restoring appetite as well. It is largely recommended to relieve constipation or when a tolerably active purge is required. Colon is the site of action for Senna. Rhubarb Root has a purgative action for use in the treatment of constipation, but also has an astringent effect following this. It therefore has a truly cleansing action upon the gut, removing debris and then astringing with antiseptic properties as well.
“Cassia senna 127.00 mg
Aloe barbadensis (Concentrate) 94 mg
Rheum emodi (Concentrate) 94 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Concentrate) 72 mg
Foeniculum vulgare 40 mg
Hyoscyamus niger 35 mg
- It lowers stomach acid levels, relieves heartburn
- It is an aromatic gastric stimulant
- It exhibits sedative effect and in case of irritation of the gastro-intestinal tract
- It improves the action of bitter tonics.
- It assists to relieve griping action and irritation of purgatives on the intestines.
“Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.”