Aftimooni is an anxiolytic and soporific at the same time. It is an herbal compound that soothes the nerves and induces sleep. It simultaneously expels the black bile and regulates the intestinal movements. This herb contains chemicals called sennosides, which create a laxative effect by irritating the bowel lining. The resulting intestinal contractions help move waste material through the digestive system, which makes this herb an effective treatment for constipation.
Cassia angustifolia 75.00 mg
Onosma bracteatum (leaves) 75.00 mg
Ocimum gratissimum (leaves) 50.00 mg
Cuscuta reflexa 37.50 mg
Lavendula stoechas 37.50 mg
Nepeta hindostana 37.50 mg
Nymphaea lotus (flower) 37.50 mg
Ocimum gratissimum (seeds) 37.50 mg
Polypodium vulgare 37.50 mg
Terminalia chebula (black) 37.50 mg
Viola odorata (flower) 37.50 mg
Rosa damascena (flower) 25.00 mg
Sweetening agents & preservatives q.s.
- It helps and relieves the body from stress.
- It has mood-enhancing effect in the body, it is being regarded as a nerve tonic.
- It helps relieve the body from fatigue and enhance the body’s mental capacity and memory.
- It has been traditionally used as a cardio-tonic to support healthy heart functions.
- It helps to treat depression, infection, pleurisy and cough.
- It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability.
- Promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
- It helps and prevents headache and also a remedy for fits of anger.
Shake well before use
Keep away from sunlight and children